Video on Characteristics of Animals





Topic: Characteristics of Animals

Class: 5 Science

Through this video tutorial Students will be able to 

Three characteristics of animal after the demonstration of teacher.

Write at least three characteristics of animal after the video lesson.

This video can be used in the lesson development while teaching the students as the students would get better understanding when they see the picture and the words together. The activity in the lesson is simple as we can prepare it anytime and anywhere.

The video is about 10 minutes long in duration and it all talks about the characteristic of animals. The video is simple and I have recorded it in my home. I have prepared a slide and on which I have talked a lot and explained it through verbal speech. 

At the end of the video I have closed my lesson by summarizing the whole lesson.  





  







 

Comments

Popular Posts